This study provides an analysis of the digital transformation of the South African telecommunications operators. The service provider scope includes mobile network operators (MNOs), fixed-line operators, and mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) and end-user scope includes consumers, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), and large enterprises.
Key questions this study will answer:
- What are the global digital transformation trends in the telecommunications market, in terms of network operations, digital strategies and service offerings, and customer engagement?
- What are the key market drivers and restraints for adopting digital transformation in the South African telecommunications market?
- What the key South African telecommunications market indicators, in terms of fixed-line, mobile, Internet/data, and 3G/4G network coverage?
- What is the overall South African mobile communications market revenue, operators’ revenue versus their IT spend, extent of operator’s digitalisation and its business impact, and digital readiness index?
- How are the key South African telecommunication operators progressing in their digital transformation journey in terms of strategies and revenue performance?
- What are the 5 major growth opportunities that South African operators can capitalise on so as to expedite their digital transformation journey?
Click image to view it in full size